One of my first loves from this line, Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Skin Clay Mask – Cleanser, Mask & Balm – 75ml changed My Life In Makeup forever (go back a few posts to read me rave about it), so you can imagine how I feel about this one.
New from the magic Makeup Artist Tilbury is the revolutionary Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask, which promises, and delivers, facial-like results in fifteen minutes. This new mask features ingredients which are clinically proven (tested on humans) to reduce wrinkles and to smooth, brighten, lift and hydrate your skin.
This is what makes the new dry mask so unique:
- it has a BIO-MIMETIC VECTOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (sounds complicated. It is)that allows for a prolonged release of active ingredients and powers them into the epidermis.
- it has an in-built technological 5 Skin Solution IQ which tailors to your skin, feeding it exactly what it needs.
- Vitamin B3 brightens the skin, while Plant Stem Cell Matrix lifts and decreases wrinkles.
- it’s a DRY textile mask with active ingredients imprinted on it, you can use it up to 3 times. Amazing.
- the burst release effects of this mask last for up to 8 HOURS.
- It has a higher DOSAGE of active ingredients and the most potent delivery system.
- it give gorgeous, glowing skin that is hydrated and revitalized.
- the silly selfie opportunities are limitless
Very importantly, this mask is more Hannibal-like than others on the market, so it’s good for frightening your significant others on mask days!
I heartily recommend making masking a regular part of your beauty routine. Pick a day a week for exfoliation, and a day for masking. It can be the same day for both, why not make it your beauty day? I do mine on Sunday but have a friend who insists that Thursday is better so she looks good for the weekend. She has a point! Doing them together makes it easier to remember to do both, and exfoliating your skin beforehand will enhance the benefits of a mask. Fit these two treatments into your regular skincare routine and you will see and feel a difference immediately, which will keep you at it. I also add a mask for clients before special events, whatever they may be. They are very easy and fun to use. Put some relaxing music on, have a soothing tea (skip the wine) and you’re on the way to a beautiful day:
The mask also comes in a four-pack, which is a fantastic idea. It’s marv to have masks on hand, and being able to use each one multiple times is rather brilliant (be sure to seal the packaging up after each use). These are going to be wonderful to have for holidays, destination weddings, or any travelling you want or have to do. Alternatively, split the cost and have a girls night in and mask with friends. Boys are also allowed to try them.